Tuesday, December 20, 2011

past experience

Jon Gutierrez
Per. 2
Future goal/Past experience
A past experience that’s made me the person that I am today was when I was little and got my first skateboard. Another one is Christmas two years ago when I got my video camera, since then I’ve wanted to video tape professional skateboarders and make it my job when I’m older. Last Christmas I got a camera to take photos so when I’m older I would like to take photos and video tape skateboarding. If that didn’t work out I would enjoy having my own skate shop or my own brand. I’ve always wanted a skate shop because it would be cool to run a place and if you ever need something I would have it. I think I want one cause I love my local skate shop and there all so cool in there.  I would like a brand because it would be cool to have your product all around the world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment